Pages

Friday 4 November 2016

Shine Is my favorite Color.


One thing I love about attending weddings is S.L.A.Y.I.N.G
 I take my invitations too serious n always dress to kill.I love wearing the most beautiful dress I can design and create.

Mermaid dresses have never gone out of style,and I think they make a woman look taller and slimmer is the fitting is perfect

As I said in my previous post Its quite difficult for me to wear something that exposes my belly coz ever since I gained so much weight my stomach has become huge n clothes that tight that area dont look good or really feel right anymore.So I put a peplum to hide away but also add a twist on an ordinary mermaid dress.

One thing I can advice someone is to always have the right make up on,cause no matter how glamorous your dress is if your make up is not on point there is no slay.Always have your MUA ready and be on time for yoyr make up appointment. You can witness my poor make up and it was all because I ran out of time and the party had already started just when I sat to start doing my brows....since it was my sister's wedding n I was practically the host I really had to go with whatever I had on.


 The make up wasn't so bad after all,I still slayed I guess the pretty face helped a little bit.
I rocked in this dress....I felt it...I knew it.
Dress by #susukollexion

We are located in Dar es Sala Tanzania
At Tabata Muslim
Contacts (255) 0719666564
Email:wahures@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...