Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

Feeling blue.

This is a lace dress I wore for Eid El fitr this year,I love looking extra good for this auspicious day.And a new dress does it all.The dress was made for three hours before midnight.And it came out perfectly just like how I wanted it.

The pictures do not do justice to this dress,it has lots of shine on its embroidery
I
The floor length 👌

I wore a yellow scarf n paired it with a slim waist belt 

I choose to mix match royal blue with yellow afters seeing beautiful ladies slaying theis aso ebi in  blue dresses and yellow gele

Once a friend asked why all my outfits are in ankara?why I dont have lace dresses?And I said I have them I just don't wear them frequently because most of my lace dresses are for occasions,special occasions like Eid etc.

When you look good you will definitely feel good no doubt,although I was involved in a road accident the day before and had pain all over my right limb I still was very happy to see a new day,perform Eid prayer and visit my family.

We are located in Dar es Salaam tanzania 
At Tabata Mawenzi 
Contacts (+255) 719666564
Email wahures@yahoo.com
Karibuni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...