Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Master the clash

Monochrome;How I wore it.
Probably the easiest color combination to nail,monochrome is clean,simplistic and effortlessly chic.And when worn top to toe monochrome is the most effective.

When wearing monochrome,I chose to think outside the box since I am not A so black and white person,I really love a pop of color here and there in my outfit.
The cardigan has belt which accentuates the waist,the royal blue dress pops the outfit,I really don't know what pushed me to wearing the gold headscarf but I think it really made the whole look simple n classy.And for the chunky lime green necklace to pop.

This is one piece from my upcoming modesty collection.Stay tuned.

I loved the whole look and I took tones of photos I just had to select afew.
We are located in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
At Tabata Mawenzi
Contact +255 0719666564
Karibu.

XoXo
Susu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...