Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Prints Over dose

Ankara or kitenge a popular name in East Africa is our heritage and defines Africa to the diaspora.It is ours and we own it.My love for African prints is too strong.I think people should embrace it.
 I love the color combination of this beautiful ankara,mustard yellow with royal blue blockes.This one I got from Congo when I was ordering it they said it was named as kitenge cha "tofali" .
 I have gained so much weight in the past two years I went from 56 kgs to 83 kgs no pregnancy nor baby 😂😂😂 n my eating is more or less the same.For Africans this is a good thing because I was so thin before marriage and right now when they see me they say wooow you have gained weight Mashallah your husband must be taking very good care of you.😂😂
Well the weight came with great disadvantage coz I have a huge belly now and I can not really wear fitted clothes as I feel fat and really uncomfortable. so I have to put a peplum on almost every dress or skirt or blouse I own.
The skirt is tight with a box slit on the back for easier movement,my blouse is made of a material called plain wax,its simpla and cute it has a kitenge dramatic collar you cant really see it well cause of the headscarf n the buttons inspired by a military jacket trend.
 The bag and the shoes well you have seen much of them,they are my favorite and the easiest to wear and carry around while running errands
The headscarf is of lace details,simple and classic.

We are located in Dar es Salaam Tanzania
At Tabata Mawenzi
Contacts:(+255) 0719666564
Email;wahures@yahoo.com

XoXo
susu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...