Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Rainbow

How beautiful is black...they say black is a powerful power.
I have tried so many times to style this dress but the outcome was always naah πŸ‘Ž,It reached a moment when I wished I gave away this dress cause there was nothing good,I could have done with it.Then I said let me try wear it with black,cause when I wore it with all the other colors it widened me n made me look fat.a
So I paired  it with a black headscarf and black belt,I really love the outcome.

 This fabric is everything,the splash of color makes a beautiful statement.
I am not going to give away this dress soon πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and maybe not at all,I love it.
My bag was a birthday gift from a good and kind friend.

We are located in Dar es salaam Tanzania at Tabata Mawenzi
Contacts (+255) 0719666564
Email wahures@yahoo.com
Karibuni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...