Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Tiffany

I wore this dress a week before my birthday,my daughters (school daughters) had cooked and invinted me for an early birthday dinner,there was good food my favorite food PILAU and a very delicious cake.
 This pictures though are not everything because I was rushing my battery was dying n I was swearing a lot..I just took them for the sake of documenting
One of my classic looks,the pictures did not do justice to my beautiful dress.
The fabric is available in peach,gold,rose pink,tiffany blue,masalla.
 I really love how beautifully the colors blend.
 I love the color of the headscarf however its texture the way the material is very challenging while wearing the hijab.
The fabric for my dress is to die for....I wish I got this is black also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...