Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Because I am Fabulous

Hellow my dear readers,I am still excited about my birthday and the celebrations is still on.Yesterday I had fun Alhamdulillah,got to spend time with my family and friends,Had two birthday cakes and a glass of champagne. My mom cooked my favorite food "Pilau" and "kachumbari".It was a good day Alhamdulillah,listening to my parents' nasaha it made me feel happy and grateful.
Today In shaa Allah we are having dua at my place,I have invited few of my friends to celebrate with me.In Shaa Allah
I am wearing a kitenge dress as usual,I got this kitenge eight years ago,and I didn't make anything coz I really loved it and did not want to regret later that I made something I was not pleased with.So I kept it until two years ago,when I was really sure that all I wanted is a maxi dress.I chose this type of dress first because I knew with the style all the prints will be in the dress and there won't be any wastes from the fabric.

The colors of this dress are everything.

I love the way this dress accentuates my waist,dresses like this makes one feel very slim on the top.

When you look good you will definitely feel good.

I usually like to pick my head scarf from the popping color of my outif in order to complement my dress.I love the texture of this head scarf it's elastic and it's one of the easiest to wear for me.
Located at Tabata Mawenzi
Contacts;(+255)0719666564
Email:wahures@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...