Pages

Sunday 8 September 2013

SUSU KOLLEXION'S BLACK DRESS WITH A TOUCH OF KITENGE...








This is a wedding season and i get to attend at least one wedding event every week...this one was for my friend Julie's send off...i wanted to go with a black dress but I am not a fun of plain outfits,,,i always love bold prints and colorful fabric.So i decided to add a little bit of kitenge to my dress so that it can resemble my personality kwanza we all know that there will be no me without my African prints...
I chose a kitenge dramatic collar and kitenge straps at the back of the dress...i am into tha backless trend sasa hivi so you will see me in a lot more styles for the mugongo mugongo swag...
The dress also has a long slit kwa mbele tena katikati...unfortunately all the pics which showed the style are in a very bad shape...

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO HAVE YOUR DRESS CUSTOM MADE BY SUSU KOLLEXION DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL 0719 66 65 64 OR EMAIL US wahures@yahoo.com FOR MORE DETAILS
WELCOME  

1 comment:

  1. Duh! bonge la gauni nimelipenda sana sana na nyeusi ni rangu yangu ambayo naipenda sana...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...