Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

SUIT UP....IN PRINTS

All around celebrity land,countless models, entertainers, actresses have been rocking printed suits. A printed matching jacket and trouser is bold and daring but also stylish and sophisticated. see Estelle in hers...I find this trend very elegant and classy and wishing that I can make something like this with African prints

While going through the internet I came across the printed suit in Ankara prints styled in different ways...I was overwhelmed and can not wait to make my own printed suit from my Ankara print
Below are some fashionistaz rocking the printed suit trend 
You can also add up some details to compliment your personality for instance Sai's ruffle neckline and the peplum bottom..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...