Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Fairy tale wedding; My number one Nigeria Actress Stephanie Okereke marries Linus Idahosa in Paris

Here are my favorite photos of her wedding...
the wedding dress perfect 10/10....
the maids are in white too...what a confident bride....one reason I love her so much
her veil....10/10
how amazing this is
amechekaaa mwenyewe....acha afurahi mwenyewe it's her big day...
A good picture this one is...10/10
Anameremeta,anameremeta,anawaka waka...anawaka waka....
What a beautiful bride...I just love her smile
good job by the photographer...I love the art in this picture
mmhh....first kiss?is it really?
with her prince charming
a beautiful wedding dress for a beautiful bride...oh,how I adore her
what a beautiful bride...I loove her skin tone
what a lovely couple...I love Linus's shirt
the kiss
Cheko la ushindi....
the kiss+ fire-works
how romantic look at all the fire-works....may their marriage light up with happiness 
and they lived happily ever after......
PICTURES; www.bellanaija.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...