Pages

Wednesday 1 August 2012

UPENDO NI NURU YA MAISHA.......

 I REALLY LOVE THIS KHANGA BUT I LOVE IT'S SAYING  MUCH MORE........."LOVE IS THE LIGHT OF LIFE'

 I love the saying of this khanga it ''love is the light of life'',the sayings of this khanga inspired me to share some few words with you....
 It is important for us as human beings to love one another,love your friend and those people you consider your enemies because God loves us without discrimination
 love brings happiness and joy among us,brings peace and harmony,unity and solidarity......

 I love others and wish they love others as well.....but most of all I love my self.

MY LOOK;
SW-SUBIRA WAHURE CHARANGA SKIRT
BLACK LACE TOP FROM KARIAKOO 
HEADWRAP INSPIRED BY HAYAKUHUSU OF Zib fashion blogspot (i know it's not as good as hers)

EARRINGS,NECKLACE AND BEADED SANDALS FROM MWENGE MPAKANI-VINYAGO




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...